[nagdu] GDB time-out

Howard J. Levine WB2HWW at earthlink.net
Tue May 6 18:10:36 UTC 2014

How would time out work in busy city like New York on a busy side walk. This
may work in theory on class but but would not work in rush hour on a busy
side walk you would be run over. Time out is not going to work in a city
like New York, guide dog nust be able to handle the real world and you need
to move on you just can't stop any old place and say I need a time out for
my guide dog the public is not going to under stand and you night get hurt.