[nagdu] Separation anxiety?

Daryl Marie crazymusician at shaw.ca
Fri May 9 11:29:19 UTC 2014

Hi!

Since coming back from a goalball tournament and our vacation a week ago, Jenny has been unwilling to stay on her doggie bed at work or her blanket when I take her to the gym to work out.  At work she will follow me to the washroom or into my boss\ office when I poke my head there for longer than a minute or so.  She will inch closer to me in the gym when I do workouts as well.

I've basically ignored her attempts to get my attention and simply walk her partway back to her bed and tell her to stay there... that way she knows she won't get my positive attention unless she's on her bed.

She never did this in training... or at least not this frequently (it happened once, we dealt with it, and it didn't happen again).  Any advice would be appreciated.

Daryl