[nagdu] guide dog school problem

via nagdu nagdu at nfbnet.org
Tue May 13 23:23:42 UTC 2014

Hi,
I do apologize if I already had posted this to the list already.
Please forgive me for reposting but, I just submitted my application to Guide Dogs of America and to  one of the other Guide Dog Training school.
>From what it sounds like;  if I were to get excepted in to one of the school’s guide dog training programs, I would have to go out to the school in August.
Unfortunetly, that’s when I start college classes.
The college that I’m going to attend classes at has a policy.  There policy is that if I miss three concecutive days of class, I would get dropped from the class.
And I don’t want to do that.
How should I go about fixing this?
I hope to hear from you soon.
Sincerely,