[nagdu] From: "Dog Food Advisor" <alerts at dogfoodadvisor.com>

connie via nagdu nagdu at nfbnet.org
Wed May 28 21:55:23 UTC 2014

                    From: "Dog Food Advisor" <alerts at dogfoodadvisor.com>
To: <consuelo.johnson050 at gmail.com>
Subject: Important Dog Treats Recall Alert
Date: Wednesday, May 28, 2014 4:46 PM

Dear Fellow Dog Lover,

Because you signed up on my website and asked to be notified, I'm
sending you this special recall alert.
On May 27, 2014, Pet Center of Los Angeles, CA, announced it is
recalling some of its dog treats due to possible contamination with
Salmonella.

Salmonella is a type of bacteria that can cause serious and
sometimes fatal infections in humans and it can also make your pet
sick, too.

To learn which products are affected, please visit the following
link:

Pet Center Dog Treat Recall  [
http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=KegoA&m=3W8BJ2jcfUO0_1z&b=zrJSOGgdbvmMhLdjbAkNqg
]

Please be sure to share the news of this alert with other pet
owners.

Mike Sagman, Editor
The Dog Food Advisor

P.S. Our Editor's Choice members get instant access to the complete
recall history of our most recommended brands.  Click here to learn
more [ http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=KegoA&m=3W8BJ2jcfUO0_1z&b=wKOz4kR13z_zeobMEoXd2Q ].
Dog Food Advisor
Saving Good Dogs from Bad Dog Food
http://www.dogfoodadvisor.com

Dog Food Advisor, P. O. Box 6441, Williamsburg, VA 23188, USA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?jOzMLKxsnLSsLByMHAwsTLRGtEzMzJwM7Myc

---