[nagdu] For your information

Alyssa via nagdu nagdu at nfbnet.org
Sat May 31 04:46:39 UTC 2014

Marsha,
I don't know what length of leash GDF uses. I know the seeing eye uses shorter leashes and corrections are usually given with the left hand. The hold of the leash is a bit different. You put your wrist through it and grip the remaining part so the leash remains a bit tighter on your wrist. I hope this makes sense and can maybe prove to be helpful.
Alyssa

Sent from my iPhone