[nagdu] Extra seats?

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Sat Nov 1 00:20:25 UTC 2014

I would just take it. They should not make you take it if you don't want it,
but that is better than the reverse of someone wanting it and not getting
it. JMHO, this is different from something like being forced to sit in the
bulkhead, which I refuse to do, because it is not an alteration of the seat
and surrounding area itself in terms of being drastically different.

Nicole