[nagdu] Comments

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 14:54:41 UTC 2014

Hi Nicole, you are right, I do think that our dogs take care of
us, but we take care of them.  So when someone says something
like Oh, your dog takes care of you.  I say, No, we take care of
each other.  I take care of Neena by loving her, feeding her,
grooming her, giving her a purpose, (which is first and
foremost), and she guides me, loves me, wants to be near me and
plays with me.  It's really a two way street, I think.  And
people in general have more of a my-dog-is-my-child mentality.
Blessings,    Debby and Neena