[nagdu] Class Home +1

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 06:17:12 UTC 2014

Hi Tracy, I'm so very glad that things are working well for you
and Krokus.  And you know, eventually he'll grow out of some of
the picking up and eating stuff off the floor.  Neena has
improved a lot in the past month, I'd say.  I'm not saying that
she never gets into things.  That would be too much to ask, I
guess.  Lol.  But she is better.

She does have a crate, and for me it's the first time I've ever
used a crate.  I didn't think I'd like it, but I actually do.
(Grin).  Sometimes when all she can do is get into mischief, it
seems, I put her in it for a little while.  It's like it's a calm
place, and she comes back and is more civilized.  (Grin).

Please tell Jan that Debby Phillips says hello.  Wish she was
going to be in Spokane sometime.  I love working with her.
Peace,    Debby and Neena