[nagdu] unsharpening a Nylabone

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Wed Nov 12 20:07:35 UTC 2014

Tracy, I use those heavy kitchen scissors to cut off pointy ends of Nyla
bones. I check mine pretty often as my first dog's mouth would bleed from
the pointy ends. Probably dogs afterwards as well, but haven't found blood
on the bones. So try the heavy scissors as a safer choice.

Warmly,

Becky and TSE dog Jake