[nagdu] exceptence in to Pilot dogs guide dog training school

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 01:45:34 UTC 2014

Good Luck John, please keep us updated on how training is going.
Bring lots of long johns as its cold in this part of the country now...Brrrr!

Marsha drenth
email: marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.