[nagdu] Taking dogs on ferries/water taxis?

Daryl Marie crazymusician at shaw.ca
Tue Nov 18 03:35:01 UTC 2014

Hi, Marsha, Becky and Debby, thanks so much for allaying my worries.  I have been on boats and ferries myself as a child and a teenager (grew up on the West coast of Canada), just never taken a dog on one.

Marsha, we are going to take the New York water Taxi service (www.nywt.com) to travel around Manhattan our first day there.  Gives us a chance to relax a bit and let hubby take some cool pictures.  There is an outdoor deck, but the inside is also heated, so we should be OK from the elements.  I was worried more about the movement of the boat.

Trust me... I know ALL about cold!  I live up north.  We fully embrace layers of clothes!  Jenny has her Trilogy jacket, and I wil also bring a sweater for her just in case!

Daryl