[nagdu] Intro and Pondering a Second Guide

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 15:09:58 UTC 2014

Hi Joe,
wow! Nice to see you back. You probably won't recognize me with a new last name.
I am working my third guide from GDF, a black lab cross, who is specially trained for not only just guiding but alerting, and balance. I am deafblind.
Live in Pa, where it is super cold now, where did old man winter come from? Where ever, he can go back.
I am the moderator of the list, not sure who was the moderator was when you were on before. Just a few rules to be mindful of, the list has a 5 posts per day limit, always put your name in the signature of the email, and include an email if you want others to contact you offlist. The posting limit is because the NAGDU list has grown up, we have over 315 subscribers, some days the list can be very high traffic and others it can be as quiet as a mouse. If you have any questions, please email me off list.
Now to respond to your originally email of questions, I am sure you will get lots of responses, I personally can't give an opinion. I do think about not having a dog, and what that would be like, but then I sort of realize that having a puppy is the best for me now. Its your personal choice. Good luck.
Keep us updated on what ever you decide. Take care!
PS: you would have known me before with the last names of Marin or Lindsey. and we are from the same state, of course neither of us live there anymore. :)

Marsha drenth
email: marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.