[nagdu] Krokus the finder

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 19:52:05 UTC 2014

We just went for a 2.5 mile walk.  It was great, actually.  Kind
of tired.  But it was a nice walk.  We walked along the
Centennial Trail.  It starts out west of Spokane, and ends up in
Idaho.  We walked from Eastern Washington campus to Gonzaga, and
then back to where we'd parked the car by the Spokane Federal
Credit Union.  We had to cross the Spokane River.  I'm ready for
a nap.  Lol.  Definitely will be hungry for dinner.  (Grin).
Neena and Lamar are sleeping soundly.  Take care and give Krokus
a big pat.    Peace,    Debby and Neena