[nagdu] when dogs are working?

Sofia Gallo gopgirl73 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 13:24:25 UTC 2014

Following up on Dan's comment ... legally I guess it depends on how
you define public accommodation.

I see a lot of problems if a service dog is only considered one with
the harness on. So, the room in the university where this group hangs
out is a place of public accommodation that the university is allowing
the group to use, but isn't a college dorm the same thing? Sure, no
one can just walk in to your dorm, but it is still a place the
university is letting you use temporarily that ultimately belongs to
the university just like this room Abigail mentioned. In dorms, dogs
are not allowed but service dogs are, so would my dog not be allowed
in my dorm without the harness because service dogs are not service
dogs without them and regular dogs are not allowed?

The difference between a semi-private room and a dorm are really not
that different ...

Sofia