[nagdu] Smart dog?

Daryl Marie crazymusician at shaw.ca
Mon Oct 6 15:51:31 UTC 2014

Cindy,

She gave me no indications en route that she needed to relieve, and she didn't take me to the grass like she does if she needs to.  She had gone for a pee before we left, and when we arrive at work I give her a chance to poop before we go inside.

I would be worried about it if she had tried to go across the street, but it was like she knew the traffic pattern and sat and waited for me to tell her we could go.

Daryl