[nagdu] Worst day of my life

Barry Vaughn georgia68bear at charter.net
Thu Oct 9 18:56:40 UTC 2014

Hi,

To answer some of the questions Jake is 7 years old a german shepherd and
when I say I gave the dog away who was fighting with my dog I ment I gave
him back to my son.  I took the dog originally because of his job had him
traveling so much.  Jake has always been good with children but I can not
recall him being around one this young.  Jake was not left alone with my
grandson I was in there and my wife as well.  My grandson was crawling and
didn't even touch Jake when it happened.

Barry

---