[nagdu] Separation anxiety

Nimer Jaber nimerjaber1 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 14:13:19 UTC 2014

Hello,

Have you attempted to leave her alone for very short amounts of time and
gradually extending the amount of time? Then, when you leave her alone,
be at a place that you can instantly come back in and correct her if she
makes noise? Gradually you should be able to lengthen the amount of time
you are away from her by doing this...your ideas of toys and music are
pretty awesome.

Thanks