[nagdu] Coagdu conference call.

melissa R green graduate56 at juno.com
Sun Oct 26 02:56:50 UTC 2014

Hello all.

There will be a coagdu conference call tomorrow October 26, 2014 at 4:00.
There will be no bord call before the conference call.  This is our final
call before convention next weekend.

Shon will be running the meeting and I will join you as soon as I can.

Call in number: 1-857-232-0158

Access code: 702609

Melissa R Green and Pj

if I've learned anything about friendship, it's to hang in, stay connected,
fight for them, and let them fight for you. Don't walk away, don't be
distracted, don't be too busy or tired, don't take them for granted. Friends
are part of the glue that holds life and faith together.