[nagdu] Class - Dog Day!

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 14:59:37 UTC 2014

I didn't think of that because the flower starts with a C and has a c in the middle. I didn't know Dick Krokus spelled his name that way. Wow! This makes me imagine getting another dog after all. So now on dog day you get the dog in the morning and then do a walk in town in the afternoon. I like that drill.

Cindy