[nagdu] Class day 4

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 14:27:26 UTC 2014

Lamar will be 8 in about 12 days, and he still gets in the
garbage sometimes.  I don't trust him not to do stuff, so the
kitchen is (from limits for him with me.  Now that he's retired
Craig (my husband) gives him more slack and lets him be in the
kitchen with him.  He and Neena play together and he is playing
more than I have seen him play in a long time.  He is still my
ever faithful Lamar, except once I put her harness on him because
he wanted to go for a walk.  He got to the bottom of the steps
and just stopped, even though I gave him the FORWARD command.  He
wants to be with me but doesn't want to work.  Good thing Neena
is so eager.  (Smile).  And she's settling down some.  Yea!
Peace,    Debby and Neena P.S.  Cindy, give Fisher a pat for me.