[nagdu] dog names

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Tue Sep 2 16:36:04 UTC 2014

That's a hard one. The programs often name dogs using some sort of criteria,
such as all puppies  in a litter have names that start with the same letter
or there is a theme. Pet dogs usually have some kind of reasoning behind
their names. My family had a pet dog once that we named Dolly, but that name
was for that dog. I have heard a lot of different names for female dogs. It
really is up to you.

Nicole and Lexia