[nagdu] First week of training

Leye-Shprintse Öberg leyeshprintse at ymail.com
Sat Sep 13 21:03:31 UTC 2014

BS"D

Lisa,

I must say that it sounds like a terrible experience so far! I'm not jealous at all. My advice is to hang on and when the instructor goes home your real training start! I didn't click with my instructor either, but he was friendly and gave me a lot of support! However,  I learn best by training and testing by myself; and thankfully, it worked for my dog too. I wish you and Taylor good luck! (I love his name, it gets me to think of Taylor Hanson (in the band Hanson) who was my love when I was a teenager! *LOL*)

LeSholom,
Leye-Shprintse and Hera <3