[nagdu] Washington Post: Uber sued forallegedlyrefusingridestothe blind and putting a dog in the trunk

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 20:24:08 UTC 2014

Yes. This is called Uber XL. The base fare is a dollar higher, the cost per mile is 10 cents higher, and the time cost is 5 cents higher per minute

Aleeha Dudley and seeing eye dog Dallas
Vice President, Ohio Association of blind students
Blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
"The wind of Heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears." Arabian proverb

Sent from my iPhone