[nagdu] owner training

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 18:09:42 UTC 2014

This is well said.
People are different, they need different ways of doing things.
I have never seen anyone on this list put someone down because of where they got their dog. This is one of the few lists I've actually felt like I don't have to justify myself. We have great members and a great moderator.
As for owner training, it may be seen as a status symbol, I am not sure. But it's a time intensive, high cost one, if it is.  And the only way people will learn if it's right is if they decide to try it and do it, and like I said previously, t choice can only be made by the person making it.
There are people on this list tried it and didn't or won't do it again. Julie went with a private trainer.
I will probably keep doing it until I'm dead, for many many reasons, however none of them are because I think anyone is better than anyone else.
But then again, Soleil is going to work forever and not retire until I do, so I shouldn't have to worry about it!

 Rox and the kitchen Bitches:
Mill'E, Laveau, Soleil
Pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone