[nagdu] The Dogs Name

larry d keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Thu Aug 6 02:31:00 UTC 2015

Personally I don't usually have an issue talking about Holly or using her
name. But, in some circumstances like when meeting weird people or talking
to politicians and such the name isn't appropriate. I mention politicians
because my dealings with the Commission on Disability Issues for example, we
have occasions where we have to go and talk with the Mayor. The last Mayor
in particular asked Holly's name after discovering she was under the table.
Having an audience time of 15 minutes with the guy, it wasn't appropriate to
discuss the dog and how she works but rather the issue we went there for.
The current Mayor however hasn't done that yet. Fortunately! As far as
talking about your dog on the lists well, that's up to whoever wants to do
so. Sometimes, I am thrilled to talk about the job Holly doess both good and
bad! I also understand that some folks might not want to say anything
because they might be worried about someone associated whith a school
getting wind of what they get up to. That is really ashame!