[nagdu] Introduction

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 03:04:20 UTC 2015

Even in class, Nova would not poop on cement.  She would pee,
reluctantly.  Finally I just started taking her to some grass.
My instructor said that there are some dogs who just will not go
on concrete, unless they are totally desperate.  We tried walking
her and walking her, I even resorted to singing.  Lol.  I'd never
seen a dog as stubborn about going on concrete, or not going,
rather.  She will go in dirt, which is good, because sometimes
when away from home, that's all I've been able to find.    Debby
and Nova who HATES pooping on concrete