[NAGDU] Dog food recall

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 00:16:03 UTC 2015

Hi all, I'm on the Patron Advisory Council for our Talking Book
and Braille Library here in Washington State.  The Manager of our
State Talking Book and Braille Library sent this, and I have no
idea if any of you are using Bravo or not, but if you are, this
might be something you'd want to take note of.    Peace,    Debby
and Nova  Bravo Pet Foods of Manchester, Connecticut, has
announced it is
voluntarily recalling select lots of its raw food for dogs and
cats
due to the possible presence of Salmonella.
  To learn which products are affected, please visit the
following link:

<httpccclicksddaweber.com/y/ct/"fulkClruU&mk3k38XAEJ8VOBLEJ1Z&BK8
JPddBgbr8f5TmKLDDOA8wA
Bravo Dog Food Recall of December 2015
  Please be sure to share the news of this alert with other pet
owners.
  Mike Sagman, Editor
The Dog Food Advisor.