[NAGDU] TSA Remobving HarnesseswasL Materials for Canes

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Tue Dec 15 16:46:33 UTC 2015

I only take everything off of my dog if an immediate family member is
there with me.  If I take everything off the dog then I have no
control over her.  Just taking off the harness isn't enough.  I have
to take off the harness, collar and leash.  I usually have my dog sit
while I go through and then call the dog.  If the TSA wants the dog
first I am okay with that too.  That is no big deal for me.  I have
bigger battles at the airport than how my dog goes through the
scanner.  BTW, most of the time I don't have to take off my shoes
because I go through the speedy process.  I haven't paid for that but
several airports just do that.  If I have to go through the regular
process I am okay with that too.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053