[NAGDU] Hello

Lisa dreamymarmot93 at yahoo.de
Tue Dec 15 18:25:39 UTC 2015

Hi Dar and congratulations on your new furry partner!

Boy, Penny is young! When I got my dog, he was almost three. This had to do
with a long, long waiting period but he was ready for me with 2 1/2. And
considering how silly he still is at times, I'm quite happy he wasn't
younger. ;-)
I also think they're not starting the actual guide dog training with a dog
that's younger than 1 here in Germany.
But that's not meant as criticism at all. I hope you and Penny will become a
strong team! :)

Lisa