[NAGDU] Drooling again?

Daryl Marie crazymusician at shaw.ca
Fri Dec 18 20:50:17 UTC 2015

Hi, guys,

About a month ago, I wrote in to the list about Jenny's short-term excessive drooling.

It's been 3-4 weeks now, and it hasn't happened again... until today. Today's drool is not nearly as bad as it was the first time, but I am concerned that this is happening again.

I have noticed something, though. 3-4 weeks ago, this happened after Jenny had been out in the snow/cold for an extended period, and then was brought inside. Today, we were out and about, and spent a fair bit of time in the cold (the coldest we've had in a LONG time). I noticed when we got inside that one of her pawz boots had a rip in it, so at least one of her paws was extremely cold and wet.

Has anyone seen this? I don't want to freak out and rush her to the vet, especially if a pawz boot can fix this, but...

Daryl