[NAGDU] Chewy.com any one buy dog food from this site?

Stacie Hardy stacieandcash at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 17:42:53 UTC 2015

Hello All,
\
Yes, I am a customer of the site in question. Their customer service is
awesome. Definitely would recommend this business to anyone who would
like to avoid having to go to the store to buy food or any other dog
supplies.  is

--
Stacie Hardy

In every guide dog, there beats the heart of a puppy raiser.
Twitter: @PatriotsGirl7