[NAGDU] Shulamith is back

Danielle Ledet singingmywayin at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 09:28:37 UTC 2015

You are so right Marty! And thank goodness he brought her back to you.
I know the harnesses you speak of IMO I would only use them on a small
dog. they are cute but I can't imagine using one of those on my big
dogs. What kind of dog is she again. could you try turning her over to
a breed specific rescue?