[nagdu] Rescued pit bulls fight stigma by guiding people in need

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Sat Feb 14 16:07:56 UTC 2015

I sure wouldn't want one but most schools experiment with different
breeds to see if they can find other breeds that will work.  I have
always gone to Leader Dogs and they have experimented with different
breeds over the years.  I know Pilot uses several breeds that other
schools don't use.  My concern would be the mental anguish caused by a
service animal attacking a person or another animal.  Military men and
women with PTSD have suffered a lot all ready.  Would this cause the
individual to lose all progress he/she has made?  Rescuing animals is
a great idea but I have concerns about this one.  I hope I am proved
wrong.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053