[nagdu] how often to bathe dog?

Danielle Sykora dsykora29 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 15:24:21 UTC 2015

I bathe my dog about once every six weeks or so, when he starts to
smell like dog or gets really dirty walking through muddy slush or
swimming/playing in wet sand. He really only smells like a dog if he
gets wet frequently. Using a more natural, gentle shampoo is much less
likely to dry out your dogs skin than one with more harsh chemicals
and improper pH.