[nagdu] Getting a Guide Dog Soon!

Vivianna irishana at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 05:36:32 UTC 2015

Hello.
although, i think using a guide dog is great, frankly, if i did not have the money to do it, i would stick to a cane.
it’s not fare to expect someone else to pay for your dog, and, it’s not fare to the dog to have cheap crappy food and crummy vet care.
just my two cents.
also, it’s not fare to yourself if you will have to give up things like food, internet, etc, just to pay for a dog.
if finances are that tight, just wait until you can afford a dog without worrying about it.
this is my opinion.

Vivianna