[nagdu] Relieving issues

Danielle Sykora dsykora29 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 19:05:50 UTC 2015

This definitely does seem logical. When I was in class, my trainer
told me if was better to take my dog out for short periods frequently
than for long periods of time less often. This teaches the dog that
they should get busy quickly if they need to because I am not waiting
around. My dog does not like to relieve in unfamiliar places so this
was definitely helpful while initially getting my dog on a relieving
schedule. I find that this is still helpful now since my dog tends not
to relieve for long periods of time these days.

Danielle and Thai