[nagdu] Calling Poodle People

Gary Steeves rainshadowmusic at shaw.ca
Fri Jul 3 01:02:30 UTC 2015

Oh, did i hear a call for p;oodle  people?  Bogart asked i talk about him, like that never happens.

I have bogart groomed at a groomer about every 8 weeks, slightly more in summer and slightly less in  winter.  What iask for is a puppy cut with a bit of a pouf on his head and a bit of a fluffy tail. Howver i often get more of a classic ppoodle cut delivered which means longer hair on the legs and longer ears than i wold like. Yes he looks awesome but not all so pratical. However they give me a  good deal at $75.  At home i brush him every day .. okay, who are we kidding, that is what i'm supposed to do but really i brush him a couple of times a week. I use a steel comb and then abrush to fluff him up. Once all the tangle s are out then i brush backwards to lift up the hair. He looks awesome like this. I don't pluck the ears. That's what i pay all that money for. :)

If you have any other questions feel free to ask. Oh yeah, i don't let them shave bogart's belly. He's kind oof modest so doesn't like his belly button showing. He is also prone to infections if he is shaved down there.

Cheers
Gary