[nagdu] Quiet dog is not bored

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Jul 9 18:15:11 UTC 2015

To the person worried that her dog is bored because she lies quietly at
work, stop worrying.  In my experience, a bored dog does not lie quietly;
it looks for entertainment.  It may try to get up and go visiting, or it
may chew on things--itself, the wires under your desk, whatever.  Dogs
sleep a lot more than humans.  If your dog is lying quietly while you
work, she's probably happily having a nap.
I applaud your efforts to get out and walk around at lunch.  Good for you
and your dog both.

Sorry I forgot the original subject line.
Tracy