[nagdu] dogs and canes

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Tue Jul 14 21:38:18 UTC 2015

I did a few cane dances too.  We tried to avoid them but it didn't
always work.  I think some tips and tricks for dog handlers and cane
users might make the convention experience better.  My dog was very
stressed by the end of the convention.

I want to commend all of the dogs and their handlers.  I attended the
other group's convention several years ago and almost every time we
were in a large group one dog was start barking and then others would
join in.  I did not hear one dog bark at any of the general sessions
or other meetings I attended.  Everyone give your dog an extra treat
for that.  (smile)

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053