[nagdu] callie's vet visit

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 19:26:55 UTC 2015

Hopefully, the ear infection is just a one time thing.
If it keeps happening, I would change her diet. My dog also had a
recurring ear infection for over a year. After a lot of researching
and reading, I finally threw in the towel and ditched processed dog
food altogether.
Now I probably clean his ears once a month, if that. And I only put
unrefined coconut oil in his ears to clean them. Coconut oil is anti
microbial and has healing properties. I avoid using any products on my
dog that I don't use on myself or that I won't eat.
--
Raven
You are valuable because of your potential, not because of what you

Naturally-reared guide dogs
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/nrguidedogs