[nagdu] Denied service and NAGDU app

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Sat Jun 6 16:54:43 UTC 2015

Marianne,

	It's too bad you had this experience; although, I am happy to hear
the NAGDU Mobile App did what it was intended to do! Do you mind if I use
your comments as I write grant proposals to fund the app? Also, would you
please post your comments in the app store for us? Thanks a bunch!

Fraternally yours,

Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc.
National Federation of the Blind
(813) 626-2789
(888) 624-3841 (Hotline)
President at nagdu.org
http://www.nagdu.org

High expectations create unlimited potential for the blind!