[nagdu] dogs at convention

Elizabeth Campbell batescampbell at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 13:01:59 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

I am considering whether I should take Gabe with me to the convention as we
will have a record turnout this year which is terrific. It has been three
years since I attended an NFB convention which was in Dallas.

Gabe is still doing quite well with his guiding although he isn't too
thrilled about spending much time in the heat.

He also has a minor heart murmur which is not affecting his work, but I do
want to be careful with him.

Gabe will be 9 in August, and I think that realistically, I need to look at
retiring him in the next year or so.

Anyway, if folks want to write to me with their thoughts about the Rosen
Center, that would be great.

As always thanks for thoughts and suggestions.

Best

Liz Campbell