[nagdu] Ear cleaning techniques.

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 13:55:21 UTC 2015

hi Debbie and Donna,
Could you ladies please take this conversation off list? Your cooperation to the list of rules is appreciated.
Thank you!

Marsha drenth, NAGDU List Moderator
email: marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.