[nagdu] Dog in the work place?

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 03:09:02 UTC 2015

Okay, this may sound weird.  But I think leaving Jenny at your
desk is fine, and in fact could be a good thing, but you need to
make it like it's your choice, you know? You don't want people to
get the idea that you'll back down about having your dog with you
when you choose to, or need to.  (Not sure how to tell you to do
that).  And it's kind of a slippery slope.  I had this issue with
my family for awhile.  "Well, you left the dog home this last
time....  I know family's different than work, but still some of
the same dynamics can come into play.  Hopefully someone else
just be able to articulate what I'm trying to say in a better
wan.    Debby and Nova