[nagdu] Preparing to bring your Guide dog home

Danielle Sykora dsykora29 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 02:21:41 UTC 2015

You might find it helpful to explain to your family members and any
other people you will be interacting with on a regular basis the rules
for interacting with your dog before you get home. This way, they will
have a better idea of what to expect and you won't have to try to
explain this to them in the excitement of your first moments home.

Some other things you might want to think about:
Will you want to change your dog's feeding or relieving schedule?
Are there any pets you must introduce her to?
How will you deal with people not respecting the rules for interaction?

Danielle and Thai