[nagdu] wheelchair guide dog training?

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 20:18:23 UTC 2015

Hi guys! This is Helga! How are you all? I'm going to be applying to Southeastern Guide Dog school for my first dog. I just wanted to ask you, do you think Vivi can call teh admission office and ask them if she can attend their  wheelchair guide dog program and ask them if she can also ask them if they can provide her with  transportation in order ot go over there? What  do you guys think? I'm just owndering. I only have the admissions office contact number. I look forward in hearing form you soon. Thanks so much and have a nice day. God bless!

Helga Schreiber

Fundraiser Coordinator for Phi Theta Kappa, Alpha Delta Iota chapter.
Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind Students.
Phone:  (561) 706-5950
Email: helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
Sent from my iPhone