[nagdu] Self Respect

larry d keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Sat Jun 20 02:17:05 UTC 2015

Well Dan, No argument that dogs can help us do some things better or in my
case faster! For example, here in Ann Arbor, sometimes one must move quite
fast to catch the busses downtown. I can do this with a cane but I don't
enjoy bouncing off of posts and the like! With Holly, I can run, and
sometimes I really mean run and not hit a single one!