[nagdu] Would I ever give up having a dog?

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 15:14:38 UTC 2015

While I think a guide dog is better for me, I would never knock using
a cane. I still use my cane very frequently because I work in a
kennel. So it's great to have both a dog and a cane and use whichever
is most appropriate for the circumstance.
Sometimes, I can't use my cane or dog. When I have to carry pups or
recently sedated dogs, a mobility tool other than my ears and spatial
awareness is just out of the question.
--
Raven
Founder of 1AM Editing & Research

You are valuable because of your potential, not because of what you
have or what you do.

Naturally-reared guide dogs
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/nrguidedogs