[nagdu] Signed up by family?

Shannon Dyer solsticesinger at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 17:26:21 UTC 2015

Tracy,

This seems totally bizarre to me. I’ve heard of people suggesting to someone that a guide dog would be beneficial. However, that’s as far as I’ve ever known it to go.

I always thought the guide dog school would need to hear directly from the person that would be using the dog, rather than a friend or family member, but what do I know?

Shannon and the Acelet