[nagdu] Broken nail?

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 00:32:12 UTC 2015

Our pet dog (my retired guide) got something like this.  He
needed some different kind of fat.  We gave him stuff (on the
vet's advice) that they give horses.  It was a powder that my
husband put in his food.  His nails have cleared up, but I can't
remember the name of the stuff now.  Lamar didn't seem to mind it
in his food, but then he's a Lab Golden cross, and the Lab part
doesn't care what you give him, as long as it's food.  Lol.  So I
guess I'd take her to the vet and have him look at her nails.
Could be it's something like that.    Debby and Nova